God is all around us!!!

Excerpts from my book I just published. It is available for download on Amazon and iTunes(for Mac and iPad format) for a low price of $6. The title is: The Facts of Life Through God and Jesus.  

iTunes: 
https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/facts-life-through-god-jesus/id979732939?mt=13

Amazon.com:
http://www.amazon.com/Facts-Life-Through-God-Jesus-ebook/dp/B00V9EEDH2/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1444699900&sr=1-4&keywords=Nathan+Woodward

1. So many things we cannot see with the naked eye like air, gravity, germs, sound, death, time, or the days going by, but God is the one thing no can see but some refuse to believe is there. You cannot tell me you don't believe in something you do not see when you believe in all of these. Germs are invisible but people die from the flu every year. No one can see your thoughts, but they still exist. No one can see death, but we all have to die someday. No one knows what 11:31AM looks like to label it. 

2. The world, moon, and sun are all a perfect 360 degree sphere shape. It is impossible to be perfectly made by themselves with no flaws. #noCoincidence #GodDidIt

3. If the world were any closer to the sun, it would be too hot for life. If it were any further away, it would be too cold for any life forms. So it is just perfect for life. #noCoincidence #GodDidIt

4. If gravity was any stronger, we would all be flat, any less and nothing could stay down.
So it is just perfect for life. #noCoincidence #GodDidIt

5. If air pressure was any higher, our lungs would burst. Any lower, and it would be impossible to breathe. So it is just perfect for life. #noCoincidence #GodDidIt

6. The things pertaining to air, gravity, distance to the sun are true because no other life are found on any other planet.

7. The earth was perfectly made in consideration. There is no way evolution could have done this. The earth did not just pop up on its own. God made the earth. #noCoincidence #GodDidIt

8. The earth has never drifted off its orbit. If it did, the earth would risk colliding with another planet, completely destroying it. Or if it drifted just a few degrees, it would be too hot or too cold to have any life here as I mentioned. Only God is keeping the world together.

9. I can live with nothing happening when I die if I'm wrong about God being real. But can you live with the pain and suffering in eternal hellfire of 3000 degrees? I think not! If I'm wrong, then nothing happens; If I'm right, I go to Heaven. Either way I win.  

10. If I'm wrong about God, then I wasted my life. If atheists, pagans, idol worshipers  are wrong about God, they wasted their eternity.

11. Since we were all born of a woman, the first woman had to already be there. She didn't birth herself. Meaning she was created. 

12. I refuse to believe the earth created itself, people created themselves, and animals created themselves, when my car/house/clothes didn't create themselves.

13. For evolutionists, or even those who don't believe in God or science, I wonder why they never considered the order in which things were created. For instance, people would have no earth if they were created first. Birds had a sky to fly in before they were created. Fish had an ocean before they ever had scales. God is a strategic God.  

14. If the ouija board works, and witchcraft is real, then that means that demons are real. Which also means that angels are real because you cannot have darkness without light. If angels are real, then God is real.